The Gabem Promise
We have set ourselves the highest of standards in order to deliver our
contractors and agency partners a service that is second to none.
Our efficiency promise
- To register new employees within 30 minutes if they are able to do so, and always within one day of receiving their application details and supporting documents
To send relevant details to the agency as soon as an employee becomes registered
To deliver invoices within one day of receiving notification of hours worked, or agree self-billing terms where appropriate
To pay our employees on time, every time
Our support promise
- To be available between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 to 17:00 on Fridays
To respond to emails, texts and faxes within one hour of receipt
To answer incoming calls within 6 rings
To respond to “out of hours” answer service within one hour of opening
To action “lines engaged” answer service messages within 15 minutes of receipt
To provide off-site disaster recovery back-up systems for swift business continuity.
Our flexibility promise
- To take exceptions in our stride- advances on payments and where necessary making payments at short notice
To be contactable however is most convenient – by phone, text, email, online, via social media, fax or post
To nominate a dedicated Account Management team for every agency to act on instructions and resolve queries.
Our value promise
- To keep our margins competitive and apply no hidden charges
To make all payments by same-day bank transfer for free
To give added value with regular promotions and offers
To provide fully inclusive Public and Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
Our compliance promise
- To only engage employees on an over-arching contract of employment
To fully comply with all relevant legislation and regulations including but not limited to right to work and ID checks, expenses, MSC, AWR, Onshore Intermediaries, data protection, pension auto-enrolment and anti-bribery
To ensure that correct levels of PAYE tax and NIC are deducted and that our employees are given appropriate statutory employment rights
To work closely with HMRC, along with our own legal and tax advisors.